Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mtv's new show: "T.I.'s Road To Redemption" (DAPP News)

On February 10, MTV will premiere Atlanta rapper T.I.'s docu-series T.I.'s Road to Redemption: 45 Days to Go, a series that will focus on the 45 days leading to T.I.'s March sentencing.

In 2007, T.I. was charged with two felonies after the rapper was caught attempting to purchase guns outside a shopping center. As a result of the incident, T.I. was ordered to complete 1,000 hours of community service and serve a year in jail beginning in March.

T.I.'s Road to Redemption: 45 Days to Go will focus on the Atlanta rapper's interaction with teenagers across the country as he shares with them the mistakes he's made in the past and the lessons he's learned. (read more) (via hiphopdx)

No comments:

Post a Comment