Monday, January 5, 2009

Charles Barkley arrested

boogieb: wow. wow charles barkely.

Charles Barkley was pulled over and thus arrested early New Year's Eve morning in Arizona, because of Drinking under the influence. But that isn't the big news. The interesting part of this arrest was the report, and what it said about Charles' reason for speeding. Apparently he was interested in getting Fellatio.

The report begins, with the cop recalling: "He told me that he ran the stop sign because he was in a hurry to pick up the girl I saw get in the passenger seat."

Then, it seems Charles thought he was invincible and started talking in great detail about what his plans were with the woman in question. "He asked me to admit that she was 'hot.' He asked me, 'You want the truth?' When I told him I did he said, 'I was gonna drive around the corner and get a b**w job. He then explained that she had given him a 'b**w job' one week earlier and said it was the best one he had ever had in his life."

As if he hadn't embarrassed himself enough, he decided to talk reckless at the police station. "I'll tattoo my name on your ass" if he helped "get him out of the DUI." According to the report, "He laughed and then quickly corrected himself and said, 'I'll tattoo your name on my ass' and then laughed again."

So I know he's going to have to hire a spitfire attorney to get himself out of this mess. The report also adds "found a handgun in the vehicle", but I assume it was legal because he wasn't charged for it. It was confiscated. (via dyfuse)


once again, wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment