Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Beyoncé "I Am... Sasha Fierce" album/deluxe edition tracklistings - listen now (DAPP Tracks)

"I am in a different place right now and I wanted to people to see the many sides of me. The music is upbeat for the dance, fun side and it is reflective, passionate and serious for the personal side. I have taken risks here. I am not afraid and my music will explain it all. There is no label or tag on my sound. It's me and I am so excited to share it with the world on November 18."
-beyoncé

listen to the album: (here)

























































tracklistings (deluxe edition)

disc1
1. “If I Were a Boy”
2. “Halo”
3. “Disappear”
4. “Broken-Hearted Girl”
5. “Ave Maria”
6. “Smash Into You”
7. “Satellites”
8. “That’s Why You’re Beautiful”
9. "Save The Hero" (Japan bonus track)
 
disc 2
1. “Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)”
2. “Radio”
3. “Diva”
4. “Sweet Dreams”
5. “Video Phone”
6. “Hello”
7. “Ego”
8. “Scared of Lonely”
9. “Why Don’t You Love Me?” (Japan bonus track)

No comments:

Post a Comment