Thursday, July 31, 2008

HipHopdx.com "best verse ever #2" - kanYeWest (DAPP News)

boogieb: kanye on "all falls down". read the article (here)

"I say fuck the police, that’s how I treat ‘em/ We buy our way out of jail, but we can't buy freedom/ We'll buy a lot of clothes when we don't really need ‘em/ Things we buy to cover up what's inside/ Cause they made us hate ourself and love they wealth/ That's why shorties hollering "where the ballas' at?"/ Drug dealer buy Jordans, crackhead buy crack/ And the white man get paid off of all of that/ But I ain't even gon' act holier than thou/ 'Cause fuck it, I went to Jacob with 25 thou/ Before I had a house and I'd do it again/ 'Cause I wanna be on 106 & Park pushing a Benz/ I wanna act ballerific like it's all terrific/ I got a couple past due bills, I won't get specific/ I got a problem with spending before I get it/ We all self-conscious I'm just the first to admit it."

No comments:

Post a Comment